Since the minute I first stepped into Wrightsville Manor I fell in love with it. It has become one of the most sought after venues in Wilmington, and it’s obvious why. I had the pleasure of photographing Michael and Ally’s spring wedding there on a very special date May 11, which also happens to be my husbands birthday, and the day I found out I won “Best Photographer” through Encore’s ‘Best of 2019’ awards. What a day to remember!!!! It was absolutely perfect that I was doing what I love on that day. I was surrounded by so much inspiration with the beautiful decor and florals by Salt Harbor Designs, and so much love for this beautiful couple.
Ally and Michael, thank you so much for trusting me with documenting your beautiful day. It was truly a day to remember 🙂
Scroll down for a list of vendors that made this all possible.
- Venue: Wrightsville Manor
- Design/Florals/Coordinator: Salt Harbor Designs
- Event Director: Laura Horton
- Caterer: Pine Valley Market
- Ceremony Musician: Dockside Strings
- Cake: Pink Baking Company
- Reception Music: Spare Change
- Rentals: Party Suppliers and Rentals
- Hair & Make-up: Melissa Kinnamon
- Lighting: High Performance Lighting