What to Expect:
On the day of the shoot, all you have to do is show up, bring your outfits and accessories, and we’ll do the rest. Even if you’re a bit nervous, I assure you that you won’t feel that way for long. We’ll have a blast, you will feel gorgeous, and you’ll have professional photos to remind you of that feeling long after the session ends. You can learn more about what to expect all the way from booking to the end of your session here, but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
How to Prepare:
When you are getting ready for your boudoir session, there is one important thing to always keep in mind: Have fun! This your chance to get pampered, get creative, and get outside your comfort zone. If you have questions, feel free to reach out to me at any time, but the suggestions below will help you get started.
- A mani-pedi is highly encouraged. It’s not necessary to get your nails done professionally, as long as they are clean and filed and the paint isn’t chipping.
- Please avoid spray tans. Even the best spray tans come out looking a little orange, so I promise that even if you think you need that sun-kissed glow, your natural skin is much more flattering than a fake tan.
- Lastly, go shopping! Find something that makes you feel insanely sexy and more gorgeous than you have ever felt. Consider something completely out of your comfort zone, because that’s what this is all about, right?
What to Bring:
On the day of your session, we want you to show up with everything you need to look and feel beautiful. That includes a few options for clothing, shoes, and jewelry.
- Clothes: We suggest bringing a minimum of three different outfits. A regular session includes three outfits, and with a VIP session, we’ll have time for about 4-5. I am happy to help you decide what looks best on you, so feel free to bring some extra options, and I’ll help narrow it down. One good choice for clothing is to think outside the box and bring something that’s not so obviously sexy. We love men’s flannel shirts or button downs (blue looks really great) and sexy sweaters that hang off the shoulder. As for lingerie, it’s smart to bring a variety. Think about your body when you are shopping – if you don’t love your stomach area, then pick something that hides it. A beautiful matching bra and panty set is always a solid choice, and it can be as simple or as elaborate as you want. Whatever you decide on, make sure you are completely comfortable in it. When you’re confident in what you’re wearing, you’ll definitely look your best.
- Shoes: A classic pump is the perfect shoe for your boudoir shoot. Try to stick with shoes without straps, since they tend to be more flattering. Black is always great, but have fun with your choices, too. Bring a few different pairs to match your outfits.
- Jewelry: This is entirely up to you! If you love jewelry Bring it! If you have something special that was given to you and you would like it in the photos we can certainly do that. If you are not into jewelry, that’s totally fine, too!