First off; There are too many images I am in love with so I am splitting this wedding into two posts. Scroll down for getting ready and ceremony photos, and stay tuned for Part II; Portraits, Details and Reception.
From the minute I first spoke on the phone with Nan, Jillian’s mom, I knew this couple was going to be something special! I was 1000% right. From our first meeting they have felt like old friends. About 6 months before their wedding they started coming to bootcamp with me at A Body Empowered so we got to hang out ( and die together 😉 and they become so much more than just clients; they became “my people.” During their time at bootcamp they got to know Amy, so having Amy 2nd shoot with me was the icing on the cake.
Not only is this couple so down to earth, and so fun, but they have AH-MAZING taste! They hired Design Perfection to bring their vision to life and it was an absolute dream come true. Their was not a single detail missed!
Thank you Jillian and Nick for allowing us to be part of such an amazing day! Here are *some* of my favorites from your unforgettable day. Scroll down for a full list of vendors. Stay tuned for Part II coming soon!!!
- Event Coordinator: Design Perfection
- Event Designer / Florist: Design Perfection
- Getting ready venue: Belle Vue
- Catering: Spoonfed Kitchen
- Photographer: Susie Linquist Photography
- Videographer: ME Videography
- Wedding Officiant: Mary Glackmeyer
- Reception Band: 10 Spot
- Cake & Desserts: Whole Foods
- Ice Cream Truck: Boombalatti’s
- Hair Stylist: Beauty Bar Boutique
- Makeup Artist: Makeup by Amy Kennison
- Departure Vehicle: Azalea Limousine
- Departure Sparklers: Ultra Mix Events
- Concierge: Suite Life of Riley
- Rentals: Party Suppliers and Rentalshttps://www.partysuppliers.net
- Lighting: High Performance Lighting
- A/V Equipment: AVS Coastal